“God is in the details.” Ludwig Mies van der Rohe

Wednesday, October 10

Welcome

Everyone wants to be the one with the sketch book full of images, dreams and master works. Yet often we can not get past the blank page; the perfect purity of an untouched world with crisp boarders. My resistance to making a mess of that perfectly pure world was overshadowed with my need to create - this is where it all began. Taking the welding skills taught by my father and a dear family friend Albin, I decided to explore a world where I was creating things from the thoughts in my mind; I began with candle holders, bracelets, wine racks and trinkets.

Now, I am here, once again facing an untouched world, but this time with expansive, unimaginable boarders. Once again I am resisting the neatness of the blank page, hoping to fill my sketch book. Welcome to my corner of the web.